#NoMarketing – Micro Monopoly By Michael Abehsera – Free Download Book
How some entrepreneurs focus on creating new markets as their only “marketing” strategy instead of working long hours on the technical side of marketing (SEO, Email, Ad Optimizations, etc.). Saving thousands of hours of work while keeping all the profits and revenues in their newly created piece of the pie.
We Helped Lots of Startups from Y-Combinator to Bootstrapped Companies Scale Profitably!
HOW DOES THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A MICRO-MONOPOLY WORK?
1. You start off with an idea. You don’t really need a product, you will learn the process of “selling before you buy/build” to reduce your risk as an entrepreneur
2. You communicate your product hypothesis using our basic human desires with a specific variable technique. That means not the standard “sell values” advice
3. You work to discover your startup moat, which doesn’t rely on features & pricing. Strategies you will learn which focus on hidden secrets that are unique to you
4. Secrets Like Knowledge Moats, Process Moats, Social Secrets, Anti-Movements, Killing X!. You will learn how to execute them using our step by step process
5. Our process needs to be validated by hitting above average profit margins with instant payback periods. Learn how to hit these milestones regularly
6. It’s based on being a contrarian, not joining the average, and how to find opposites & missing gaps that are all around you, leading your startup to profitability
OUR USERS LOVE OUR US!
“It’s amazing how much time they spend with you to help your company grow, they really know what they’re doing! Highly recommend the program.”
Mykyta Samusiev – Co-Founder Sdushoy
“We were in a very competitive space, but once we applied the micro-monopoly concept, our company started growing exponentially.”
Asher Elimelech – CEO of Ivy
“You helped us package and sell the Nimbus Halo after we tried different ideas and spent thousands on ads that didn’t generate any sales.”
Lihang A – CEO of Nimbus (Y-Combinator 2020)
“It’s like an all in one product / marketing course helping startup founders cycle through hypothesis that lead to profitable startups.”
Iranthi Gomes – CEO of ServiceForm